Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-29-2008, 04:50 PM   #1
Wayne and Carolyn Mathews
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7445
American Idol Fans (or closet Idol fans)?

OK, you Idol fans--what did you think about tonight's performances? (Don't say you never watch American Idol, because not long ago quite a few MOCers had a pretty good conversation going about who was in, who was out, and who should be going out! )

Here's my critique: Paula was in lala land. Maybe there's some truth in those rumors after all. Simon was gorgeous, as always. Randy was Randy--steady.

Now for the contestants: David Cook and David Archuleta were great, again. Syesha was good, but I see her as a successful Broadway musical star, not as an American Idol. Brooke was mediocre on her first song, good on her second song. I see her as a great niche performer (which niche, I don't know), but not as an American Idol. Like Syesha, she's not as versatile as the other performers. Jason Castro? Sigh . . . trust me, the teeny-boppers will keep him on the show until the bitter end. Once again, all I've heard at school since last week is "Ooooo, his eyes! Oooooo, his dreadlocks! He's gorgeous."

I predict the bottom two will be Syesha and Brooke or Jason and Brooke. However the cookie crumbles, I think the teenage girls will save Jason again this week. What do you think?

Carolyn
Wayne and Carolyn Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote