Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-30-2007, 04:22 AM   #1
Wrenchtraveller
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4890
If your deaf like me..................

From the sound of things ( no pun intended ) I am not the only person on this forum with a hearing loss. 40 years in the pulp and paper industry and ear infections as a child have taken their toll. I wear a small, in the canal, digital hearing aid in my right ear and the difference this has made is incredible. I have no health plan that covers hearing aids so I bought mine at Costco. Only some Costcos have the hearing aid centres and they offer good service and you can try one of these out for 30 days absolutely free. If you get a good mould made, you wear these things with no discomfort at all. A bad mould will make your ear sore after several hours. Don't keep a hearing aid that hurts. I have had three in the last 8 years and they keep getting better.
I thought I would pass on my satisfaction with Costco hearing aids.
Workman's compensation board would never use a supplier that offered good prices so most of the people that use Costco are paying for their own aids and they can be as much as 50% cheaper than the main hearing aid suppliers.
Wrenchtraveller is offline   Reply With Quote