Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Campgrounds
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-31-2006, 06:37 AM   #1
ARJ
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6162
A place to avoid

When we went to pick up our new trailer on 8/15, we had made reservations at The Prospect campground on 44th avenue in Denver. We were trading our old trailer and as we live 200+ miles away, I had cleaned the tanks in anticipation of the trade. We intended to use the facilities at the campground so the tanks would stay clean. Upon arrival prior to 5pm (their stated summer hours were supposed to be till 6pm), there was no one in the office but a map showing where we were to camp was taped to the door. Upon finding the restrooms locked, I called the emergency number posted on the office door and was told that we could'nt use the facilities until morning. When I said that wasn't acceptable-I was told to pack it up and get out of the campground! THAT'S CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! I wouldn't recommend this place at all.

2002 GMC 2500HD Ext cab 4x4, D/A, Bilstiens, Hellwig rear sway bar, air lift w/in cab control
2007 Mountaineer 31RLD TT
Zodiac 10' w/4hp mercury
ARJ is offline   Reply With Quote