Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Maintenance
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-29-2015, 09:13 AM   #1
Phil P
Montana Master

M.O.C. #11206
Time for annual maintenance

Hello

It has cooled off so I have started the annual maintenance. On the list is:

Adjust breaks, remove wet bolts for inspection and replace straight grease fittings with angle fittings, repair belly covering where it has come loose in several places and repair broken frame at right front corner in front of generator compartment normal location for frame flex. This will be the third frame repair but the first in this location.

First order of the day with weight on the wheels get pictures of the MORryde rubber blocks that are located between the wheels.

They look good on both sides. So next is to jack the trailer up and put it on jack stands so there is not any weight on the wheels.
This is done with the front of the trailer hooked to the TV and the front legs fully retracted. I jacked one side at a time this allows the hitch in the TV to swivel so the frame is not subject ot any twisting.

Driverside

Passenger side

If you all are interested in my progress I will add to this post as I go along.

Phil P

If you get a page not available then remove the "s" after HTTP
Phil P is offline   Reply With Quote