Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-23-2015, 04:50 AM   #1
GpaDave

M.O.C. #16098
Bathroom door in the 3720RL

Good Morning!

I did a search and couldn't find any info on this question.

My wife and I are looking to move up to a Montana 3721RL from our Mounaineer 295RK.

Background - Two of the "Needs" on our list is bathroom access when the coach is buttoned up and access to the refrigerator when buttoned up. The fridge is a no brainer with the 2016 and residential fridge, but the door to the bathroom in the 2016 we looked at yesterday, has a door that works like an Ellison Balanced Door. How an Ellison door works is almost impossible to explain! We used them on Navy Warships going down into engine and auxiliary rooms. Not only are they fire doors, but also don't restrict access in the passageways when open. There is no 2016 brochure available to describe or name the door.

The Bedroom/Closet slide comes in and appears that in "May" block the passageway door when closed.

Does anyone have the 2016 3721 with this door?

Does it block access to the bedroom/bathroom with the slides in?

I love my salesman, but putting in a battery and operating the slides just ain't in the cards yet. Chuckle ..........

The same door is used in the 3950BR too going into the bathroom.

Thanks in advance!
GpaDave is offline   Reply With Quote