Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-18-2009, 03:50 AM   #1
Delaine and Lindy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6650
GM Trucks .....

Well I have to eat a little crow. As most know I said I wouldn't buy another GM Truck due to what GM let happen to them. But we bought the Freighliner M2 and I had rather drive it than anything we have ever owned, the ride is awesome. However we live out in the Country and we don't have trash pickup as many do. So we have to take our house whole Trash to the pickup point. Due to the economy they removed all the collection points to one location. So now I have to haul my Trash 18 miles one way. So it looks so funny hauling trash on rear deck of a Freightliner, and of course when I go to mow my Cementary pulling a two wheel trailer hauling a John Deere behind a MDT people kinda laugh. Long story short after much research, Fords, Dodges, and GM. My wonderful wife gave up her car and we bought a 2008 Chevy Silverado 1500 C/C. But we are still searching for a small car to tow behind the 5th wheel. I have a wonderful wife and she always is thinking of ways to make my life better. We as men are so lucky to have loving wives, and I'm so BLESSED. Life is Good.. GBY....

P.S. I wonder if I and air bags and springs to the 1/2 to I can turn it into a 3/4 ton ?????
Delaine and Lindy is offline   Reply With Quote