Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > Forum Help | Announcements | Suggestion Box
Click Here to Login

Old 05-13-2024, 03:59 PM   #1
Lewnae

M.O.C. #32301
In Command tank display not indicating tank levels

The In Command system on our 2022 Keystone Montana Legacy fifth wheel is not displaying the fresh, black and gray tank levels. Any help with what could be the problem????

Lewnae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2024, 04:49 PM   #2
High5er
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #33861
I couldn't venture a guess on the cause of the issue, but can tell you from past experience that most issues can be resolved by restarting (from the control panel) or resetting (using the button on the BCM in the basement) the system. If you've never updated the software, you may also want to get it connected to the internet via your home wifi or a cell phone hotspot and do the OTA updates. I believe it can only connect on the 2.4 GHz channel. I'm sure there have been updates for your system since 2022 and may possibly have a fix for your issue. This will also force a restart of the system.
High5er is offline   Reply With Quote