View Single Post
Old 12-19-2021, 06:34 AM   #1
Papa Z
Established Member

M.O.C. #30243
New To Montana RV

Hello Montana Owners! Chris and Pam here announcing our retirement plan has moved one step closer to reality! We purchased a brand new 2022 Montana 3231CK and I have ordered a Ford F350 Dually to pull her baby.
Pam is fairly new to camping but learning fast. I have been an RV camper then owner all my life. Dad bought an original Starcraft pop-up camper in the early seventies. I spent many years camping in tents as a Boy Scout parent and leader. In 2012 I finally purchased my first RV, a Rockwood Freedom pop-up. loved it but wanted a few more creature comforts so I moved up to a Palomino Stampede 238. Not my best decision in life. Simplicity became my new mantra; no slides, no fold out bunks TT. A Starcraft AR-One MAXX 21FB fit the bill perfectly. We both love travelling and camping so going full time was an easy decision for US. However, my need for simplicity and durability is not in full harmony with Pam's need to feel at home with space and comfort. We are hoping the great Montana reputation and owner satisfaction reports are true.
I am especially looking forward to picking the minds of the gone before. . .
Papa Z is offline   Reply With Quote