View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 02:44 PM   #8
waynemoore
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10552
We bought our 2015 3582RL in July of 2014 at a dealer in Michigan (yes 2000 miles from home) but the price was right. This was the second rig we had bought from them. The first was bought in October and the service was incredible. Because the season was over and they had plenty of time on their hands. Not at all the same thing when we bought in July. They did not even wash the rig till we were leaving 6 days after we took delivery. The very first morning the refrigerator quit working. It took 3 days to get them to pull a new frig out of another rig and change out ours.

But that was the dealership not Keystone. Since then I had only one small problem and our local dealer did the warranty work super fast. BUT that was in the summer and summer here in the desert is their slow time. I need a new valve for the black tank and called the same local dealer and he said see you in May. Now is their busy time, what with all the snowbirds here in town.

Just saying lots of things influences how fast a dealer can get your rig fixed.

That said I do beleave the first thing you do is check out a good dealership then the rig you want.

Ok to the question. YES I would buy another Montana in a hart beat. My experience has been nothing but positive.