View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 02:11 PM   #7
mtlakejim
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20693
Experience counts and it sounds like you have your fair share richfaa. I'll go with your advice.
As I have said many times before we selected our High Country based strictly on the basement garage. It fits our needs to near perfection. I tend to agree that Keystone products are on par with other brands of similar price and there wouldn't be so many on the road IF they didn't build at least a reasonably good unit.

Having said that, it is a brand new unit and is currently sitting at camping world--Little Rock, AR. where they are talking about removing the front cap to fix the front window which does not appear to be properly mounted (there is a large 2" gap between window and inside frame). IF Keystone doesn't give us a hard time about this one major warranty repair and IF Camping World technicians do a good job of removing and resealing the front cap (I am more than a little worried about that) then I would say we are happy with the unit. IF on the other hand, Camping World does a shabby job and Keystone does not follow up with making us whole THEN well that's another story.

In summary, very happy with the floor plan. Only time will tell about the craftsmanship.
2018 Montana High Country 381TH Garage Full of Toys