Thread: Mold
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2020, 07:42 AM   #19
uhftx
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #2446
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 fingers View Post
Evening all. Hope everyone has been staying safe. I am getting the Monty ready to go out this weekend. Been cleaning and want to know if there is a trick to stop the mold in my trailer. When I was in Alberta never had a problem. Now I am S of Houston I get mold in trailer while it is parked. It is in a shop. I have tried leaving doors open and bath fan on to move air. Close up and run fan and still bad. Any help or thoughts. It is a 2008 3400 rl. This humidity is relentless & I don’t know what I should do. Thanks in advance.
I'm not advocating this product or any other. I purchased this unit years ago for less than $65 bucks. It will Kill Mold. It will Kill house plants. It will kill pets if left in the room or camper while running. It has an ordor to it after the treatment, is like after spring air after an electrical storm. Half life is approx 20 minutes. Leave the camper for an hour for treatment, and air out, after the treatment. You will have a fresh smelling clean smelling camper.
Professionals use it to eradicate smoke odors even after a house fire to eliminate the smells. Auto detailers will do a short treatment to remove tobacco smoke odors.
Do not use in a living occupied space EVER. Then proceed to provide a 4 to 1 ventilation depending upon running time. 30mins run time 120 Mins open air.
Stay safe be safe and safe travels.

https://www.amazon.com/Enerzen-Comme...0759062&sr=8-3