View Single Post
Old 05-27-2020, 05:29 PM   #13
TK1
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #21975
No Mold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 fingers View Post
Evening all. Hope everyone has been staying safe. I am getting the Monty ready to go out this weekend. Been cleaning and want to know if there is a trick to stop the mold in my trailer. When I was in Alberta never had a problem. Now I am S of Houston I get mold in trailer while it is parked. It is in a shop. I have tried leaving doors open and bath fan on to move air. Close up and run fan and still bad. Any help or thoughts. It is a 2008 3400 rl. This humidity is relentless & I don’t know what I should do. Thanks in advance.
We also have a 2008 3400RL and store it where we live in South Georgia when we're not traveling. To prevent mold we use 4 reusable Eva-Dry units we got them on Amazon and the cost was about $80.00 for all 4. They last about 2 weeks and they we bring them home to be plugged in overnight to recharge. So far no mold problems at all. Just to be on the safe side we leave a roof vent open and hang Damp Rid bags in the closed areas like the closets. By the way the trailer is stored outside.
TK1 is offline   Reply With Quote