We have been able to add a few more sites to the rally and the wait list has been cleared. After this, we will not be able to add any more sites. At this point, two back-in inland sites are available; once those are filled we will start adding people to the wait list and register them as cancellations come in. If you would like to attend the rally, register as soon as possible.
Scott & Alta
2017 Montana 3160RL, Legacy, Onan 5.5Kw, Solar
2019 Ford F450 6.7 PSD