Thread: "Must Haves"
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 02:09 PM   #13
mlh
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2283
Quote:
Originally Posted by KIEHLS View Post
I'm hip on the need for home protection but have any of you been in a situation where you're glad you had it with you? if so, what were the conditions? meth heads; bad part of town?
The answer is yes. I had a situation 4 years ago that I thought I was going to haft to kill a drunk. My wife and I was going down to West Yellowstone and he came up to my truck foaming at the mouth cussing so I rolled up my window. We were stopped for road construction for 20 minutes and not knowing what this guy was going to do I went back to my camper to get the 45 and here he came again. It seams we weren't driving fast enough even though we were going the speed limit and over. I got in my camper, had both hands on the 12 gage. I was calm and cool and thought if he came in the camper I would invite him to leave and if he came past the refrigerator I would cut him in to with the 12 gage 3 inch mag loaded with no 4 shot.
You never know when you might need a gun but don't ever even show a gun unless you are forced to. That will ruin your vacation to use one that will ruin several years of your life.
Lynwood
mlh is offline   Reply With Quote