View Single Post
Old 07-12-2004, 11:21 PM   #1
GordonR
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #1801
Send a message via AIM to GordonR
Wannabe

Hi All,

As you can tell from the signature, we’re not there yet. We’ll be out looking again this weekend. As I’m sure many of you have been, I got caught in the trailer/tow vehicle upgrade race. Finally, I bought the tow vehicle for the NEXT trailer – but that’s only more encouragement to grab the Montana.

We’re looking at the 3295, the 3380 and the 3400. Carol is keen on getting a better kitchen – especially the extra counter space. I’m big on the windows. Any pros or cons among those three models? One other question – has anyone upgraded to full queen rather than “queen width”? I’m not quite a six footer, but the short bed in the Cougar does get my attention from time to time.

I’m retired from the AF and well into my second career as a hospital administrator. The job currently has us living in Kentucky, but I’m a Yooper at heart. We spend at least two weeks a year in the north woods – usually in September. We also do the Mackinac Bridge walk every Labor day.

Enough of the talking about me. I’m looking forward to learning more from you in pursuit of swapping the Cougar for its big brother.

Gordon
GordonR is offline   Reply With Quote