View Single Post
Old 11-03-2021, 06:51 PM   #11
mlh
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2283
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeUSNRET View Post
Lynwood, I hear ya!, they even took the BAL accuslide cable ends that you were kind enough to make and send me this spring. I did find a pair of pliers with rubber grips that they left in the trailer which a gave to the police. I haven't heard from the Police if they were able to get finger prints for those pliers. all they'll say is that it is being processed... Joe.

That is kinda funny. I’ll bet they won’t find any use or buyers for those cable ends.
This reminds me. Several years ago someone stole a power measure I made and left one made by the competition. I took the guy a new measure to give him and he said I should be proud they stole mine when the other measure that cost more. If you are wondering, no he wouldn’t take the measure. He had the measures set up for display and I sold the company many more measures after that.
I think you are talking the right approach to this. You could cuss, kick and roll around on the ground but it wouldn’t restore your camper. I wouldn’t make any difference.
Lynwood
mlh is offline   Reply With Quote