View Single Post
Old 07-28-2007, 04:34 AM   #7
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
We have the 3485SA with the rear living and we love it.
Last September we were looking at purchasing the 3475RL with the open bathroom as all the others had. At the fall rally last year I was shown the prototype for the new 3485SA. One look at the fully enclosed bathroom and I knew I was purchasing a NEW 3485SA by years end. By the way, the 3485SA has exactly the same bedroom and BATH as the 3585SA. The 3485 is a rear living room where the 3585 is rear kitchen.
Those that know me personally know be to be 6' tall and over 300 pounds. I have absolutely NO problems using the fully enclosed bathroom. Whether it be setting on the throne, showering or shaving (I call them the 3 "S"s) and if need be there is plenty of room for me to get dressed.
As far as room between the bed and wall or closet, Yes it can be tight if it has the King mattress but plenty of room if you go with the Queen. We opted for the Queen. Both sides of the bed have plenty enough room to walk and putting on a fitted sheet is no longer a problem.
Not to ruffle any feathers but you cannot talk about a particular floor plan, especially a new floor plan, until you have owned one and we do and been VERY VERY happy with ours for the last 7 months as full timers. We will never ever go back to the old bathroom set up. NO WAY, NO HOW!!!!
Prior to this 3485 we had a 2955RL with the fully open, except shower, bathroom and really grew to hate it. This fully enclosed bathroom is the best thing Montana could have done and it won't be long before you start seeing it in a lot of new floor plans. I can imagine it coming out before to long in the BigSky as well.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote