View Single Post
Old 09-08-2018, 01:19 PM   #3
The Bone
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #17521
Mine is the same year. Mine is a 3280 RL I love mine because everything works. I have had to fix a few things but this year most things are simple to fix.

I pit hooks in the shower for wash cloths and 2 on the outside for towels.

Made a stand for the TV in the bedroom for the TV. 32 inch Samsung.

I have to replace the things that hold the closet doors shut. The stock ones stink and i have been cut by them.

I replaced the plastic keepers that hold the compartment doors open with stainless ones. The plastic ones stink.

I also added a 5 gallon propane tank under the front for the Q grill. Had to get a 25 foot hose made so I only have one hose to reach the grill. Before I had 4 hoses hooked together. LOL
I had to fix most of my dining room chairs. They are so cheaply put together. I would suggest taking them apart and putting glue in the joints so they dont come apart on you.

I have found out the hard way that If I run out of gas on one bottle that I needed to open the full bottle before i switch bottles. Seems that the heater will shut off before you completely run out of gas because of the refrigerator. I found out that it was easier to restart the heater if I did it that way.

I find that the 12 volt lights are just fine we don't use them that much except the 2 at the back by the rocking chairs which i find stink. I need to find a different chair for back there I use them all the time.

I mounted a piece of wood with 4 L type pieces of wood to lock it to the frame of the opening so I wouldn't have to screw it to the frame then got a wall bracket and bolted it together. I am able to close the tv and it locks in place and still close the slide.

Sorry for the long post.
Happy Full Timing
The Bone is offline   Reply With Quote