View Single Post
Old 07-22-2020, 06:04 PM   #26
ssetw03
Established Member

M.O.C. #26669
Well was still researching tires and dealers....tried the other place that Keystone recommended ,,Lionshead...left may last week and again Monday...still no reply from them and called again on the phone but could not get anyone on the phone...so I called Keystone again...got a very nice and knowledgeable girl on the phone. We chatted fora good while and she was digging into my 2002...didn't hair bbn e some info on hand like VIN but she still took the time to help me. She said definitely go with ST tires as that is all they have been using for years and believes on mine. My unit is stored about an hour south of my home but she told me to look on the I side of driver side unit storage compartment where it will tell me exactly what was mou Ted on my unit. She thinks that whoever had unit previous to me changed out the tires. My unit is a 2002 that I bought in 2006...was told that they were original ...now believing g they weren't. With all.l that discussion with her need to check the unit now. But at least now it looks like with everyone's help here and Keystone looks like I will be going with ST....thank you everyone...
ssetw03 is offline   Reply With Quote