View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 04:04 AM   #16
DQDick
Site Team

M.O.C. #11455
Actually I'm currently paying $70 per call 24/7 and getting good techs. In that we are lucky because we're 2.5 hours from KC and 1.5 hours from Topeka so I would have to pay thru the nose in driving time alone. Once in a while we have warranty work that has to be handled that way and then it's they drive down, it's not what they thought, they drive back and order other parts, several days later they drive back and fix it. Can't imagine what that costs the company involved. The cheap rate really has to do with two things. Small town and I always pay fast. I guess there are really three things, the third is that since we are a food store and an Orange Julius location as well as being a DQ we have 22 refrigeration compressors in the building and they also do repair work on my cooking equipment. As a result, even with the low rate I can claim them as dependents on my taxes
DQDick is offline   Reply With Quote