View Single Post
Old 04-12-2008, 08:27 AM   #8
lwcdg
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #4726
Robbie the inspiron today is a consumer or home user product. Home user pcs are selling for 5 to 700. Latitude is 1350 and 1600 plus the next day response & accidental breakage is 250 (i Believe quotes at the office). This brings my total to 1600 & 1850 well worth the peace of mind for 3 yrs. This is why I went with the Latitude business machine and always will. I usually feel that the extended warranty or service plan is worth 25 to 33% of the cost of the product. Then I decide if I can live with the down time until I purchase another product.

Robbie please tell me what pc you plan to buy that have components not made overseas. Atleast Dell is assembled here in the US. And as I previously stated there support is based here for business, but you have to pay for a higher priced product to get it (US Support).

Dells market drop is no different than any other business in the US. over the last 12 months our economy has plummeted. If the consumer confidence in this country doesn't return look forward to the economic history of the 70s replaying. Right now our economy stinks.
An un popular war equaled to world unrest, whereas today USSR is not in the same condition it was in the 70s. thus the US it the only large player in world peace.

This was Reagans biggest mistake taking down USSR. Leaving the US as the only world power once USSR was gone.

I Hope & Pray we will someday have Quality canidates running for office. So I don't have to say I'll vote for the lesser of the 2 evils, knowing that I don't LIKE either 1!
Chuck
PS Admin if this is to political I apologize, and I give you permission to delete this post.
lwcdg is offline   Reply With Quote