Thread: Hello World
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2005, 03:20 PM   #13
countrygirl
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #2831
Dennis, as I said, my wife gets more response in one day than I've had the whole time I've been on the forum!

Glad to get to know you folks with Upshur County origins. As for the "Hills" of Upshur County, I know many of them. I went to high school in New Diana and had several schoolmates with that surname. Myrtle Lee (Bland) Hill was my distant cousin (through the Blands, of course, not the Hill family into which she married). Mr. J. B. Hill and I are partners in crime at restoring an old Farmall Cub tractor. I don't know whether these have any connection with your "Hills".

We have enjoyed seeing your photos. Shirley saw them for the first time tonight, but I had looked at your Montana photos earlier.

Do you ever get back to "this your own, your native land"? It's been a long time, but we want to make an RV trip out to California before too long. We have good friends in Glendale. They were just here at Thanksgiving.

Need to make clear that this is Padredw posting at Countrygirl's computer

Enough visiting for us country folks. You all come to see us sometime. Our homepage is at the link below.
countrygirl is offline   Reply With Quote