View Single Post
Old 06-02-2015, 02:22 AM   #9
1retired06
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12156
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by andylparish

Ok, I was suspensions that my rear black tank was not emptying and I have confirmed that. Before we were not using the half bath but a couple times and I just thought maybe there wasn't enough in it to drain much. Yesterday I went to dump and it didn't seem like I got anything out of the 2nd black tank and when I got home I looked down in the toilet and looks like my tank is about half full. Valve pulls easy, but must not be opening.

Question is, where is the valve located in relation to my valve handles for the 2nd black and gray tanks?

These handles are not in the convience center but about 3 feet back in a separate compartment with a small door. How hard is it to drop that section of the under belly?
I have dropped the front underbelly on mine and it was easy. Back underbelly would be a lot more work because of the axles, a gas line running left to right, the spare tire connector and a fresh water drain. I would find out exactly where that valve is in relation to the pull and cut a hole in the underbelly. The valve should be in direct line to the pull handle since a rod and not a cable. By the way, dealer replaced our upstairs gray and black flush valves and cables on our 3910FB as Keystone installed the wrong ones, and installed them wrong as well. Hopefully they did not do the same to you.
F350 crew cab dually 6.7
1retired06 is offline   Reply With Quote