View Single Post
Old 12-02-2020, 08:54 AM   #93
Mikelff
Montana Master

M.O.C. #26851
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Schweizer View Post
So if I were to purchase Sailun tires from Walmart should they be obligated to install them since I purchased them from Walmart. Would Discount Tire install them? I have not asked Big O about getting them for me, but I'm sure they would want to mark them up.
Everyone seems to be migrating to the Sailuns from Goodyear G614, so some tire shops must be supplying and installing them??
Not sure how big your RV is, I didn’t check, but when I ordered my Sailuns from Walmart, they did not have the space or floor jack big enough for my 40’ rig At the local store. Walmart only sells Sailuns on line with free shipping. They were the cheapest at the time. Went to Discount Tire to mount them. I have bought lots of tires from them in the past.They charged me their regular mounting fee which was the cheapest by far. I called and spoke with them before I went to their shop and made an appointment. They were ready for me when I got there. They were great and had me in and out in a jiffy. DT does not sell Sailuns, nor do they have access to them. They tried to price match with something else but could not match with like quality. If you go to DT for mounting, stop by the store first and check out the layout of the store for space and your in and out route. Travel safe!
Mikelff is offline   Reply With Quote