View Single Post
Old 10-17-2005, 05:17 AM   #2
Kathi
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3113
Welcome....We started looking 5 years before we actually bought one. When we started looking we wanted everything we saw. First it was the Teton (to heavy) then it was the Snowbird then something else. I spent 1 1/2 months in the hospital last year so Paul would bring me brochures on different 5th wheels. We settled on the Holiday Rambler Presidential. After I got out of the hospital we went to the dealers lot and were headed to purchase the Holiday Rambler when I spotted the Montanas. I couldn't remember ever seeing them before. So I told Paul, "Wait, lets go look at those". The rest is history. We walked into the 3400RL and I knew we were home. We ordered it with everything and picked it up in April. We haven't stopped going since. 2 trips to see my daughter in Montana, bought a house and we live there now. But that won't stop us. Now we will just travel south to California to see my mom. I love my 5ver. For the first month Paul couldn't get me out of it. I even wanted to sleep in it all the time. So beware they are addicting as is this forum. Happy RVing. Kathi
Kathi is offline   Reply With Quote