View Single Post
Old 03-29-2015, 09:27 AM   #4
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
Welcome aboard Rick and glad your found this website. I think you will find out it is the best place on the www to find out about your Montana period. I laughed when I read your comments about calling the dealer and asking questions of the salesmen. Normally the salemen have no idea how most of the units they sell work. It should be a requirement for all dealers to teach the salesmen and then send them out for a weekend in a unit so they know what it is really all about. Fortunately, our dealership's salesmen all own some type of RV and basically know what they are doing and selling. The RV techs in the back are the ones that give the PDI but the salesmen most of the time are right with you and the tech making sure everything is explained.
Again welcome aboard and if you have questions on something concerning the Montana either check it out here on the Forum or ask away and you will get the correct answer or how some of the members have solve a problem or two. Enjoy that Montana and hope you can someday get a tow vehicle, hook up and explore with that Monte!
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote