View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 03:36 PM   #8
Petmoose
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #12532
We have a 2012 3582. There were several factors that were important as we looked for a unit. The 3582 offers a king bed, lots of counter space in the kitchen (we enjoy cooking), double door refrigerator, larger tub/shower which has plenty of room plus it allows you to save water by showering with a friend :-). It has lots of storage. For more practical reasons we wanted to be able to access the frig and bathroom without opening the slides while on the road. The level up system is an absolute must ! One difference between the 2012 and the 2013 is that the 2012 allows the TV to lower down behind the fireplace and there is a window for light and cross ventilation. We like this over the 2013. The 2013's have LED lights that we are slowly converting to through a great resource in Filament Free LED's. We added hose and a three stage water filter in the basement to keep it from freezing in colder times from the RV water filter store. Again a great resource! The 2013 has the 12" i beams vs my 10" and time will tell how that will work out. A other thing that we changed after taking delivery (did not know about MOC Forum until after purchase) was the tires. Again this forum had so much convincing information, that I called our dealer and he made me a good deal to buy the Marathons and put on G614's. There are many people here that have other great suggestions for other tires too so you will have some great advice. Make sure that you ask for some ideas here. I hope you have a great time looking, we did! We had a very supportive dealer in Leisure Time RV out of OKC. If you have any other questions please PM me.
Petmoose is offline   Reply With Quote