View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 12:14 AM   #1
rognperly
Established Member

M.O.C. #10558
Old RVers/New Montana

Hey everyone - my wife and I have been RVing for the past 16 years when I was still on active duty. We bought our first pop-up then traded up to a small motorhome about a year later. When the kids started coming back in 2003 we decided a trailer would be the best way to go. After buying various tongue pulls and our first 5ver (Wild Cat) we decided it was time to get what we wanted for my eventual retirement. We've always like the Montanas and settled on the 3150RL. With 3 kids there is plenty of room for them to sleep and we love all the room in the bedroom. The hickory cabinets are just gorgeous. We've had a couple of minor issues - shower walls leaked around the bottom but a new bead of silicone fixed that. Also some sealing was necessary to fill gaps where Keystone doesn't use hard fiberglass under the overhang. I have had to relocate a couple of the spools for the day/night shades and have noticed on bracket for a valance isn't secured too well. Minor stuff as on our first trip everything worked exceptionally well. Happy to be a part of the Montana family and hope it's a non-eventful (problem free) life down the road.
rognperly is offline   Reply With Quote