View Single Post
Old 02-22-2019, 11:27 PM   #1
Earzapoppin

M.O.C. #23362
Part Time Full Timers

My husband and I recently traded in a 29' 2015 Thor Ace for a 35' 2019 Montana 305rl. We are planning a 400 mile road trip this spring, from Arizona through Utah, Idaho, Montana, the Dakotas, back through Colorado, New Mexico, then home. We want to be gone until Arizona cools back down to the 90's! We are thrilled with the additional living space, but really REALLY miss all the extra storage space the Thor Ace had. No more loft, and since we put in a generator, we only have the only one big basement, but no additional basement cubbies, no useable cabinets near the stove, no storage above the bed, no storage under the couch, or dinette chair storage either. The gained floor space is basically a wash, because now we have trunks for our work computers, monitors and for our hobbies in the living room. The storage compartments above the couch are too high to reach and too small to put things like monitors in. I loved the fireplace at first, but now I'm thinking that it would be better to take it out and replace it with a cabinet. Is anyone else feeling a space crunch?
Earzapoppin is offline   Reply With Quote