113.Ottinger
112 Scott-Patti
111.Kampinwitkids (correct site?)
110.Chiplynne
109.Pvcoach
103. Happy Camper
Sola123
Spikedog

I would like to offer an open invitation to join CW3Jason and myself at American Heritage RV Park, Williamsburg VA. We will be at the park for about 8 days having some fun in the area.

Some friends of our from another camping forum may join us as well, right now there hasn't been much talk about it though. I had to mail in paper work to block sites and I did that months ago, so it is filed under "Dog and Trailer Rally".

There are 4 of us in the group that are MOC members, at least two of us are going, and I thought it would be nice to make it available to any MOC members that wanted to jump in and enjoy a discount. If we have 10 total units or more show up the rate is $49.00 a night.

(Plus I have missed two rallies with MOC already, can't make this years, and Jason keeps talking about how great everyone was). So I am jealous....LOL!

Anyway, there it is, an open invite. Dates are 21 - 28 August, reservations are under the "Dog and trailer rally".

Hope you can stop in, or spend a few days or a week.

Eric

** This thread has been moved to the Mid-Atlantic-Virginia Region on request of the Montana Administrator.

egregg57 is offline   Reply With Quote