View Single Post
Old 12-13-2007, 04:08 AM   #29
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
I understand yours and others who do not have a warm and fuzzy feeling about Keystone/ Montana. I am one of them. We have had many problems due to poor workmanship and lack of quality control. We paid big bucks for this 3400 and should have got better, Here I am on the phone with Lippert and Dometic, vendors yes, but the product is in my Montana,when I should be out in my lawn chair with something cold or over at Disney having a good time. But reality is that the problem is Rv industry wide.. Go to some of the other brand forums and you will see the same problems and frustration. We take our frustration out on Montana because we have one.The reality is also that we have had nothing but first rate service from Keystone/ Montana on all of our problems both large and small. I can not explain why most do but many do not. We have NEVER had a problem with any of them even some of the ones we have heard horror stories about. It is my experience that it does no good to rant, rave, get angry, etc because after that is done..you still have the problem. Sometimes I would like to go into a corner and scream. But I stop count to 100 think about all the good things that are happening to us..take a break..then get back to trying to solve the problem.. Like now trying to get Lippert and Dometic to repair their problems at my site because I do not want to yank this thing anywhere.. It shall be done.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote