View Single Post
Old 09-26-2014, 03:26 PM   #11
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
To bad all you guys aren't at the Fall Rally here Power Lube in Goshen because you would have learned all about the level-up system-- what to add to the tank when you have specific problems, what to use on the shafts and a whole lot more! Lippert is a yearly seminar participant here and they go from A to Z on the level-up system and answer all the questions that are brought up. In reference as to what to use on the shafts or landing gear legs when you are setting for more than a month or more-- the answer is CRC Power Lube a High Performance w/PTFE. You are to spray it on the shaft and then wipe it off with clean lint free rag! They do not recommend silicone period or to leave the CRC on the shafts when you spray it on. All that is needed is a thin coat of the CRC on the legs!

jlb27537-- I think you had better come to Goshen/Elkhart and visit the Lippert/LCI factory and see where the parts for there level-up system comes from and from your picture on your posts it sure looks like you have the Level-Up system on Montana. IF you don't like the system take the thing off and go back to the electric gear run system. No body says you have to have it on your unit and you can always go back to the hand operated systems! I personally like the system and it is a whole lot easier to set up/take down when I come into a campground or get ready to leave. I don't know if you had yours put on after the fact or if it was on when you purchased it. If you think it is China Junk then you should not have bought the unit in the first place and purchased a unit that had the standard landing/leveling system!
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote