View Single Post
Old 07-31-2019, 05:46 PM   #15
Rsmarlow82
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #22550
I'm going to get some push back on my comments, but welcome to Keystone Quality Assurance
First and foremost get a dealer that is willing to help you, because the factory can generally give crap less They make units, shove them out the door, and let the dealer deal with their shoddy workmanship and downright pee poor customer focus
I made a PowerPoint presentation and took my dealer and showed them every issue. At (1) point I told the sales folks I was gonna shove the unit where the sun didn't shine . Oh they listened but only as a courtesy. Get to know your service tech, manager and maybe you can get some relief. Unfortunately if you are over a year in this stuff, bend over ( Sorry )
There are those out there that never had a problem Good for them For those of us that do /did, we need to get states to develope protection laws for consumers . Maybe they would shape up
Had the same problems with trim, doors, slide seals, and the furnace ( almost everyone has had that) but the manufacturers don't care to fix it
Good luck my friend