View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 12:30 PM   #1
jliveit
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #10624
Frustrated with Keystone/Not frustrated with Keys

For all that have been following my post of Frustrated with Keystone and Not frustrated with Keystone the saga continues !

Just received a call from Keystone service center that they had requested a replacement front cap from their supplier for the one that is defective,bad mold flat spot and 2 previous noticeable repairs. Said the manufacture of the cap says it can be repaired has and is sending a mobile repair technician Monday to the new dealer they have switched me to. I asked how he would be able to get the large flat spot out that the body shop they had just sent me to this past monday said the cap would have to be replaced and she did not know. Said it would have to be to my satisfaction, not sure that can happen at this point.

So far I have done everything they have asked.
1. Called keystone when problem was found/ told to return to dealer
2. Returned to dealer 150 miles away/ told it needed new cap
3. Dealer never followed up with Keystone.
4. Called Keystone after getting no answers from dealer.
5. Found out dealer had been lying to me as dealer had never contacted Keystone.
6. Keystone gets involved and within days had me hooked up with another dealer and to a body shop they use to get estimate.
7. Body shop reported back to new dealer & Keystone that it would need a new cap.

Now the manufature of the cap wants to send a mobile tech to new dealer and says they can repair.

I did not buy a 2nd and do not want a bandaid repair besides this being the third time I will be hauling someplace I have been told.
jliveit is offline   Reply With Quote