View Single Post
Old 01-16-2020, 03:15 PM   #3
Chad R
Established Member

M.O.C. #25606
I have one. It's my first RV. Last year I decided to sell my home and most of my things and move to Colorado. I looked for about a year between brands and floor plans.

The thing that sold me on the 372/373RD was that floor plan. I narrowed it down to A Montana due to the number of full timers living in them and a Grand Design. I had a few requirements that I wanted to make sure the RV had and the 372/373 was really the only one in my budget that gave me what I wanted.

Storage
Larger Bathroom
Pantry with good storage

The storage in this thing is just unreal.. That massive slide out and a kitchen that not only has a good size pantry and larger fridge it has tons of cabinets and still has a coffee side bar with more cabinets.

I loved the larger bathroom with the dual sinks. Even though I live alone I wanted the bit of extra room there.

To answer @lightsout question These do have a heat pump on the living room AC unit along with the furnace and fireplace.

I do agree with the lack of kitchen (passenger side) windows. It only has the thinner long window but they put a huge sky light in right above that space so if wanted there is tons of light that comes in.

The living room has 9 windows and Is super bright during the day. I usually keep some of them closed so its not to bright lol. I personally don't think its a problem there.

So far the only thing I've done to it was put in a combo washer/dryer, Added the vent fan covers and removed the factory toilet and installed an incinerator toilet.

Been living in mine full time about 8 months now on private land and it's been a really good experience so far!
Chad R is offline   Reply With Quote