View Single Post
Old 10-21-2021, 01:32 PM   #124
Richcart
Established Member

M.O.C. #22427
I just had two Sailun tires fail. Both were on the rear axle and both failed within 20 miles of each other. The center tread came off both tires but pressure was never lost. We had been full time until a few months ago and have been using Sailun for the past 3 years. As noted in the original post, both tires are stamped made in Vietnam. I had them installed in March of this year while were in the Phoenix area for a couple of months. I had all four disc brake pads replaced as well as the springs. While doing that work I had two new tires put on the rear axle. We drove from Phoenix to central Florida and it has been parked until this recent short trip. I did not notice the made in Vietnam until now. Both tires also have the 1Y stamp and were made in 2020. I bought both from Big O tire in Mesa, AZ. I'll try and attach a picture but it will look like the original post, but mine did not lose air pressure at any time.
Richcart is offline   Reply With Quote