Thread: Cancelled Trip
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2021, 02:00 PM   #1
Gubs
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #27658
Cancelled Trip

We had to cancel our trip plans for a visit with the families back in the Mid-West which we had planned for months now. Finally got everyone together and now the day before we leave the bedroom slide tears up the flooring and will not close properly. Looks like one of the rollers went bad and the bed didn't have anything to slide on and therefore just tore a large chunk of flooring up in the bedroom. It is now at the dealers to be fixed and then back to planning another trip. However, they don't think they will be able to get the parts to fix it until about the second week in November and by that time they may have snow in the mid-west, hell Flagstaff, AZ got 2 inches of snow last night!! I'm NOT ready for winter yet! Anyhow, all packed up and ready to leave and then this happens so now to unpack everything and run it back for repairs. Gotta love camping, right? Most of the miles we have put on the new camper are miles to and from the dealers to get things fixed. That should say something about the quality of the Keystone product. But I'm told there are other manufactures of RVs that are even worst so I suppose I should count my blessings!!

Larry & Marilyn Gubbels
2019 F-350 Diesel 4X4, Short Bed, BW 18K slider,
closely followed by a 2020 Montana 3121RL
Gubs is offline   Reply With Quote