Thread: Montana Bottom
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2021, 09:32 AM   #9
Rumusical2
Established Member

M.O.C. #29154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumusical2 View Post
Update: I detached a big corner of the coraplast and gallons of water spilled out. Clear water... so... going to let things dry out for a day and then go a hunting for leaks.
Soo... I let down the remainder of the coraplast and there was still trapped moisture between a thin layer of reflectix (is that Keystones version of insulation??) and the coraplast itself. No obvious leak seen.

I did notice that as I was taking off the coraplast that somebody has obviously taken it down before… Multiple bolts and washers missing, sections of chloroplast that had torn through bolts and washers, etc. I guess the next step is to call up the dealership where I bought the unit and see if they have any maintenance records. I think the previous owners had purchased the unit from the same dealership, so maybe I’ll get lucky and find something out.

One question for the members here though, I took a picture of the underside after I took the coraplast off and all of the wiring harnesses are just loose and came down in one big pile when I pulled off the sheet. Is that normal for the folks to just stuff those wires up and cover them with the coraplast like that? Or are they supposed to be wire-tied off and arranged in some sort of organized fashion?

I have attached a photo of what I found.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	44B207F5-4BAA-4EA0-8042-149D271E1F72.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	250.7 KB
ID:	9631  
Rumusical2 is offline   Reply With Quote