View Single Post
Old 01-28-2007, 01:29 PM   #1
David and Jo-Anna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6022
Questions about the Big Sky

I have some questions for those who have had a chance to see one of the Big Sky prototypes--things I can't tell from the pictures and the on-line brochure.

DECOR--some people have commented that the Golden Vista decor in the Tampa prototype seems to be more neutral than the traditional Montana decor packages. What did you think about the Golden Vista decor? What did the window curtains look like? the carpet? how did people find that two-toned sofa fabric?

FIXTURES--what did you think of the fixtures in the Big Sky? How does the pewter finish look?

DINETTE--does the dinette table slide out from the wall somewhat, or is it locked in a fixed position? How much storage space is there in those cabinets against the wall below the table?

RECLINERS--did anyone try them out? If so, how did they compare to the recliners in the Montanas?

APPLIANCES--anyone notice what brand the new convection oven is? Is it also a 1/2 time convection oven as well as a microwave?

OTHER DIFFERENCES--any other differences that really struck people when comparing the Big Sky to the Montanas?

Really wish we could have made it to Tampa--not sure when I'll be able to climb inside a Big Sky and see what it looks like. And I'm anxious to see one of the production units to see how it compares to the three prototypes that have been used for the RV shows so far.

Thanks for anything you all can share.
David and Jo-Anna is offline   Reply With Quote