View Single Post
Old 07-18-2006, 02:43 AM   #13
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
Sadly, the factory is rushed and things like the electrical panel are detail oriented.
My low voltage panels feed wire was just sitting under the screw used to attach, or tighten it, it was 'backseated' I had to really twist on the screwdriver to get it to turn, then I got 3 turns before it was tight, that would have given me serious headaches down the line.
I am guessing you may have loose connections on your line voltage panel, loose wires, poor connection, it will work for a while, but heat will build up and it will trip. Just guessing, but an educated guess.
They will fix it for you, whatever it is, sorry you had these problems, but put that behind you, and keep the good thoughts, you have many perfect trips and perfect potatoes ahead of you.
It is your Montana and you can do anything you want with it, but the less outside air you bring in, the cooler your unit will stay.
We have been in our home for 20 years, I have never had our central air furnace fan off of continuous 'high' speed, better air flow, more overall comfort. JMHO as an air conditioning service man. Our Montana will be on high speed and continuous fan as well.
Oz
Ozz is offline   Reply With Quote