View Single Post
Old 09-19-2021, 01:40 PM   #9
bcrvman
Montana Master

M.O.C. #26399
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pace & JoAnn Mimms View Post
RE: 2020 Model 3781. Have unit on shore power and refrigerator not coming on. Checked the invertor which is off - pushed the button to turn on - it came to life, but went out after a minute or so. Checked all the circuit breakers - all seem good. Also noticed that the 110 outlet behind the TV also not working. I would suspect that there is a ground fault somewhere that is controlling that side of the unit, but cannot locate - Any suggestions. Thanks
I assume you have a residential fridge. If not ignore the following.
If you are plugged into shore power, then the inverter is not being used, that is for when NOT on shore power. I have heard of a few failures of the transfer switch for the fridge. I would give it a love tap first, then I would kill ALL power shore and battery (disconnect cables) and rewire the connectors on the transfer switch to bypass it and place the fridge directly on AC. I put a receptacle in my basement so I could measure the power draw of the fridge before I spec's my solar setup which is why I need the plug. GFI is not involved with fridge. If the TV is also dead, then that agrees with my suggestion above, my fridge and TV are on same circuit.
3,000 watt hybrid inverter with 120A charger
bcrvman is offline   Reply With Quote