View Single Post
Old 06-29-2008, 05:37 AM   #12
Trailer Trash 2
Montana Master

M.O.C. #639
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Waynem

I don't see any "bashing" in the original post by Dale. I see a chronological detail of events that have taken some pleasure out of their "great American adventure." It is also stated that they want to keep their 3rd Montana 5th wheel. I see "venting," and anguish in their post. I really don't see any bashing. I would be very frustrated if all of those events happened to me on one trip.

I also have seen this on the RV Net and as Waynen, I see it as a frustrating vacation. if I had all the problems he had I would have felt the same way.
The sad part about the vacation is he had a schedual to follow, and all of the inconvenances change all appointments in the future.
But all of the equiptment failure seems to be under warrintee, but a lot of good that does when your vacation is in progress. I would not like sitting in a RV Park waiting for parts to be installed while on vacation. I'm sure that when all is fixed things will run smoother for him.
I sure hope he dosen't get as angry as another Montana owner did a few years back and leave the MOC angry.