View Single Post
Old 10-09-2022, 07:33 PM   #32
Joint Venture II
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #30751
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joint Venture II View Post
Took your advice and mounted it where the mounting screws went into the aluminum structure. I then drilled a hole from the basement storage to the PS propane locker and then a hole going up into the bedroom coming up underneath the bedroom dresser. From there I went forward underneath and up to the WIFI unit sitting on the dresser. There is a 120v recept right next to dresser that the lamp plugs into. When we're ready to depart it all comes down, taken apart and stored in the basement storage on my rollout. The WIFI stays on dresser due to double back tape holding it in place. If for some reason we have poor reception I have enough cable to reinstall the ground tripod mount and put Starlink either behind or in front on the ground.
Since I completed the above installation I have since then installed a 1000watt converter just beside the bedroom dresser receptacle so the DW can plug in both the WIFI and her laptop to the converter. Now I avoid having to start the generator. My 3 battery bank manages the converter load very well for the 3-4 hour internet use.
Joint Venture II is offline   Reply With Quote