Thread: STRESSED
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007, 04:19 AM   #1
hoto

M.O.C. #6225
STRESSED

KEYSTONE NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the second montana that we have owned and will definatley be the last. The quality of thier product has dropped to zero. We had to have the entire side of the unit replaced due to delam of the fiberglass it came from the factory that way. The work on the unit was done at the factory and when they were finished the unit had more problems than when we took it in.ie. slide is crooked, trim falling off inside, cupboard doors coming loose on the slide that had been removed,shower door that was damaged when we got the unit could not be replced because they have changed suppliers.These are only a small part of the list but I think you get the idea. The rep and the factory had more excuses than he had solutions and gave us the impression that we should just accept things the way they are because in his words replacing the side was a big job and not easy to do. They don't seem to care about the customer. Time was not a factor in doing a poor job as the unit was there for almost 3 months. I will be fixing this trailer myself because there will be a lot less stress than dealing with keystone. 2006 3400RL. Mission tires were replaced at approx 7000 miles after 3 failures
hoto is offline   Reply With Quote