View Single Post
Old 10-03-2020, 05:19 AM   #5
Dave W
Montana Master

M.O.C. #14547
First of all, having my insurance pay for a new window was NOT my question. For the price of a single pane of glass, I will not spend my time chasing a few bucks that with the deductible, might not cover the cost.

Additionally, I will not put our RV is some dealer's lot for days-weeks-months for them to do a simple job of pulling a hlf dozen screws, popping out a complete window assembly and installing a new one.

Next - our CG claims it wasn't their fault. It kust 'happened' and since we we did not witness the event, can't request a thing from them by our seasonal contract with them. By the time I got there, there was plastic over the hole and every piece of glass had been removed from the ground along with any possible rock.

A word of advice. The CG when covering the hole with plastic used blue masking tape. In less then 24 hours, the sun, even on a cool day before it started raining later had begun baking the sticky into the well waxed siding and needed some elbow grease to remove. My new patch is only stuck to the window frame with a good brand duct tape
2019 F150SC XLT SE Sport,w/full tow package
Dave W is offline   Reply With Quote