View Single Post
Old 07-14-2015, 06:20 AM   #11
dweiner

M.O.C. #17625
Thank you all for the info! We traded our cyclone 4100 toy hauler (43'8") which was a beast in and of itself. It kept breaking and was in the shop more than we used it. I did a lot of research on the Montana and got lots of mixed reviews online at first. When I found this forum it was reassuring to see the amount of people who own these units and have few problems. I understand just about any RV comes with its issues, some more than others. Reviews are tricky, most people like to review only if they have a bad experience. All in all I think this will be a good unit for us both for camping with just the trailer and pulling a second trailer behind. The plan is to buy a single axle echo 17' to tow behind the Montana. Our unit has the camera on the back and we would make sure the second trailer is hooked up to brakes. With this setup we will be right around 70ft which is long but not unbearable. There is a hitch shop nearby that installs hitches on the back of fifth wheels all day long so I would have them do it.
dweiner is offline   Reply With Quote