View Single Post
Old 04-27-2007, 01:07 PM   #36
Connorsmom
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6592
Oye, I'm sure tired, and can't WAIT until May 10th. That will be the day AFTER the big move. I took a drive back to the apartment yesterday morning, loaded the truck with more things, then drove back up here today. I brought the stuff in and found a place for everything. I'll make another drive back down on Monday, secure the storage unit on Tuesday, then head back up here again on Wednesday. I'll stay up here until maybe Sunday, then back down one more time to finish it all up. I'll have to drain my waterbed the night before, and pack up the last few things. Hopefully, I've downsized enough for whats left to fit into a 10x10 unit.

It's funny, I used to make this drive every single weekend from April thru October for the camping season. I would get out of work on Friday night or Saturday morning, then head up here to the trailer and stay til the last minute on Sunday. Then I would have to head back home for work on Monday and start the grind all over again. Now, I dread making these last few drives back and forth. I think it must be the scary part of things kicking in. This is a VERY big step for me, but I'm looking forward to the change. Wow...

Jan
Connorsmom is offline   Reply With Quote