View Single Post
Old 07-31-2020, 04:23 PM   #40
beeje
Montana Master

M.O.C. #17894
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave W View Post
So far our Norcold 1210 is working very well as did the Dometics in past 5ers and TTs.

I will never knowingly ever own another product that says Samsung. Yes, they used to be great appliances but after having a 13 month old TV die with no warranty help from the OEM, a front load washer that wont wash clothes unless you physically add more water and a residential/home French door fridge that had 2 in warranty service calls due to a rattling compressor. Now well out of warranty I can't get common parts for it as most are out of stock nationwide feel that this formerly good product brand has gone to the pits. That fridge - I was able to buy a new OE brand water filter - for $45 bucks, necessary since the $15 off brands leak copious puddles of water. Then there was that $135 ice maker that needed replacement and that $85 water inlet valve. Then that Samsung smart phone that never worked right and took two exchanges before I gave up.

Am I a Samsung product lover? Not in my worst dreams now. Those of you that have a Samsung res fridge, I truly hope your experiences are better then mine with the home unit
Friend of mine five years ago bought all new Samsung appliances for his new kitchen. Within a 5-year. Every single Appliance needed repair at least three times to the point they were unusable.
There will never be a Samsung or LG appliance in my house or camper ever!!!!!!
beeje is offline   Reply With Quote