View Single Post
Old 07-30-2020, 08:22 AM   #33
GreG L.
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #21993
Funny thing about Camping World, I called them for service on an in warranty 2020, they said they were 3 to 4 weeks behind and could schedule me, until they found out I did not buy it from them, they are not doing warranty for anything that was not sold by them so they said. I scheduled with an independent dealer 10 miles away no issue.
3 days later we were looking for a washer dryer combo and found that Camping World had the best price on the units and the install. I called and had no problem getting it in right away and back in 4 days, what happened to the 3 to 4 weeks backlog.
Sounds to me you made the right choice for you (all circumstances considered), buying one and replacing it will save time, heartache and blood pressure. I would put it in the garage and call Samsung and see if you cant get them to come out (send a third party service tech) and fix it, I don't see anything in the warranty that says it has to be in the RV for service but that may be a fight you don't want to take on.

On a side note, residential refrigerators have been in RV's for many many years, and bouncing a compressor around wont hurt it unless there is something wrong with it in the first place, freezing it solid may be a different story.
GreG L. is offline   Reply With Quote