Thread: Trucket List
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 10:33 AM   #5
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
I know this has been brought up before. You might want to do a search on it through the Search engine at the top of the page but here are a few suggestions I have!
If you are going fulltime or even if not, I'd say in the kitchen- anything you would use at home(pots&pans(stackable if possible) smaller baking sheet/s, smaller baking pan/s and etc). We use a hand and/or battery powered can opener. The usual cups, dishes and glasses (we use plastic or unbreakable type)and if you are a wine drinker, some wine glasses, silverware, sharp knives cutting boards,strainer . Usual mix of spices used. Some smaller plastic storage containers and/or assorted plastic ziplock bags for leftovers, and etc. Possibly a crockpot for easy dinners when you are out exploring and/or the unit sits and for use at Rallies along the way you'll be attending. I'm sure there are things I've missed but others will be along on this also.
Outside- items mentioned previously but two or three hoses(1 or 2 RV/marine water hoses for fresh water and a hose to use for rinsing out the black water tank and or sewer hoses), an extra sewer dump hose is nice because you sometimes cannot reach the sewer dump with just one section of hose that's furnished and possiblly some rubber gloves for working with the sewer line; some shop towels or rags for those greasey jobs ( I also carry a can or jar of waterless handcleaner in the basement) If I think of anything else I'll jump back in!
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote